Are your products recyclable?
- 100% RECYCLABLE
- The most sustainable packaging 100% recyclable material for both products.
Why is aluminium better?
- Did you know that approximately 75% of all aluminium ever produced since 1888 is still in productive use? Some having been through countless loops of its lifecycle. Recycling aluminium uses only around 5% of the energy and emissions needed to make it from the raw material initially.
- The average aluminium can is made from 68 percent total recycled content, the highest of any beverage package.
- Cans provide a longer shelf life by protecting products inside from light, oxygen and other factors which can affect taste and even product safety.
- Making cans from recycled metal takes 95 percent less energy and 95 percent less greenhouse gas emissions than using new metal.
The primary raw material for our beverage cartons is wood, a renewable resource from responsibly managed forests and other controlled sources. Indeed all our cartons consist of on average 75% paperboard derived from wood.